Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sephora Birthday Gift - 2014



For those who don’t know, one can receive a nice birthday gift from Sephora by signing up for their Beauty Insider program which you can do online here.  It’s very easy to sign up and it costs nothing.  You can pick up your gift anytime during your birthday month and since my birthday month is April I went to Sephora and picked up my gift.  This year’s gift is a two-piece kit from Make Up For Ever that includes “Smoky Extravagant Mascara” and “Rouge Artist Natural N9 Moisturizing Soft Shine Lipstick.”  The description on the back of the box reads “The artists at Make Up For Ever selected these products from their make up case especially for you . . . all you need to look truly extravagant on your special day.  Happy Birthday!” 



I haven’t dug into these yet, but I’m looking forward to trying these products.  Thanks Sephora!










No comments:

Post a Comment